Tuesday 26 May 2009

Holiday time!

I should really remember to update this more regularly! Now I find I have so much to tell, and you will all get very bored with it LOL

Because of A's shiftwork, he gets 18 days off every 3 months. These days off are fixed and typically very few of them coincide with the childrens school holidays! We were planning on going camping last week, but the weather was miserable, so we cancelled and had a holiday from home instead - lots of decorating done (I'll post pics of my sparkly painted porch in due course!) and just a coupleof days out with the boys.
So now it is half term and I am home alone with the boys and A is back at work.
So today we went to West Lodge Rural Centre. I was able to cuddle some tiny 6 day old goat kids - soooo gorgeous! And there were lots of chicks and some tiny piglets. I didn't take many pics sorry - I was too busy cuddling!

The weather was perishing! Sunny but a biting wind, so we didn't stay too long, but the boys were nicely worn out!

No comments: